Become An Inspiring Speaker

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Beg Your Pardon...You Wanted a Rose Garden?

Every year I nurture a rose garden near my deck. I laugh because I use to think roses smelled like the air fresheners that you put in the bathroom near your toilet bowl, so your bathroom smelled like a porcelain bowl of roses. Now times have changed....I do not buy rose air fresheners. Instead, I have the real thing..aahhh much better. White roses are my favorite!

My parents' song as a couple has always been I Beg Your Pardon I Never Promised You a Rose Garden by Lynn Anderson. My father plants and nurtures a rose garden for my mother as a reminder of this song so I guess that's why I now do the same. What's so special about a rose? Not only is it a symbol of love (good times) but if you note there are also thorns (bad times or failures) on roses. No matter what thorns (mistakes/failures) you encounter along the way, you are sure to receive abundance and beauty as you nurture the rose garden of your life with consistency and care. Rose love moisture and sunlight. The energy brings forth beautiful blooms of flowering results. It is how you get through those times, that makes your stronger, more resilient, and more courageous than you have ever thought.




If you are feeling like something in your life is not going as it should for you right now, nurture it with love and energy. You have the resources available to you to move through it and you do not need to do it alone. Ask for the help you need to get a project done. Soon enough you will be smelling real roses from the garden in which you sow. Stop and smell your roses of success!

No comments:

Post a Comment