Become An Inspiring Speaker

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Very EXTRA - Birthday to YOU! Reason to Celebrate Even More!

I love surprising people. I wanted to surprise someone with a gift of a birthday card and guess what? I am the one who ends up with a gift. My colleague and dear friend Debbie Mrazek, author of The Field Guide to Sales was celebrating her birthday. She mentioned that sometimes the family gets a bit disappointed when she cannot celebrate every minute of her birthday with them. (She is a loved woman!) So her girlfriend told about the BIG BIRTHDAY plan! I loved it so much I wanted to share it with you. Do you want to know?

For every year you are celebrating, extend your birthday celebration by that many days. So if you are turning 43, add 43 days where family and friends can book some time with you to celebrate. Come on, why have only one day when you can have 43! Everybody's happy - including you!No extra candles for goodness sake!

Celebrate your birthday in style! Live your life rich from the inside out with relationships that fill your core! Thank you for the special gift Debbie! Keep celebrating and nibble on some chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment