Become An Inspiring Speaker

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Faster Can Mean Slower

A friend of mine gave me Loral Langemeier's book, The Millionaire Maker's Guide to Creating a Cash Machine for Life, to read a year ago. It has sat on my beside table waiting to be read. Do you have some books like that?

Timing is Everything!
I had the opportunity to meet Loral in Dallas at the eWomen Network conference I attended. Meeting Loral  has motivated me to start reading her book. I could not put it down. She shares down to earth examples of how you can start thinking more like a business owner than an employee and what your revenue model is. Now I understand why this book was not yet read. It was because I was not ready to hear the message. Have you ever wished everything would happen right now? Well, it usually doesn't; it takes time. They say that when the student is ready the teacher will appear. This was exactly the case. There are many tips I could start instituting right away that will help grow your business and think outside the box. 

Whether you are contemplating starting a business, improving an existing one, or just getting started, this book with help you be aware of the due diligence you should be doing. The opportunities are there, you need to look at your strengths to create your cash machine. It is when you try to go too fast, you begin to fall.

I believe this quote to be true.

"If you have the endurance to persist, the conviction of your vision, and the commitment to your plan, you will eventually reach your goal." - Loral Langemeier

No comments:

Post a Comment