Become An Inspiring Speaker

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Delicious Insider Tips

Welcome to the Millionaire Woman Minute!


What an amazing day I had today! I had lunch with Kim Duke, www.salesdivas.com, she is one of the phenomenal women that I have interviewed in my audio product - The Secrets of The Millionaire Woman Audio Series, www.millionairewomansecrets.com. Every time I get together with her I always learn more about what I should be doing in my business and how I should be supporting others in theirs. I thought that I would share a couple insider tips that we discussed over lunch.


  1. You are already more ahead than you think. Take a look around you. If you are in motion, you are going places, meeting people, and learning new ideas of how you can build your business. Keep taking action!

  2. Be grateful for your past experiences because they have given you the skills and knowledge that you can apply in your everyday life. They will be the springboard to bigger and better adventures.

  3. Always think win-win. When everybody benefits, we all win! Find ways to joint venture or collaborate to build your businesses and your relationships. The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment